CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Why did they have to do this to me?

Easter is often my downfall, because for two short months, stores often sell those delicious, crispy, chocolate Cadbury eggs. I'm not talking about the big gooey ones that have some sort of cream filling. No, I'm talking about the milk chocolate ones with a crispy sugar shell. They are my addiction, and I literally crave them during Easter. Luckily, they only come out once a year.... or so I thought.

Yep, my desire to exercise and eat right is going to be severely tested this holiday season (as if it wasn't already!) because Cadbury eggs has now come out with the exact same product.... for Christmas. Instead of eggs, they boast an ornament shape with Christmas colors, but make no mistake: it's the same delicious, chocolate-y, calorie-laden goodness. Part of me is thrilled (namely my taste buds) but the other part of me (namely my waistline!) is groaning. Why did you do this to me, Cadbury? Why?

0 comments: