CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Bee Movie

Last night, our local theater was having its 75th anniversary special, which meant that tickets were only $4.00, instead of the (gasp) usual $8.50. So, my husband and I decided to take my two cousins, Kirsti (12) and Rori (4) to see Bee Movie. Dan and I didn't really have any preconceived notions about the movie; we were kind of irritated by all the advertising done to promote the movie, but we figured, the girls wanted to see it and it was basically a two for one, so why not?

I just have to say, we were pleasantly surprised! The movie was very enjoyable for both kids and adults, and all four of us found ourselves laughing out loud at many of the jokes. It was fast-moving, too, and only 90 minutes, which is good when you have a four year old with you! It also had some wonderful messages that I like to teach to children, such the value of hard work, standing up for what you believe in, and the respect of all life, not just human life. This is definitely a must-see!

0 comments: