CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

A Good Deal at Walgreens

Our Walgreens is having some amazing deals right now. All Cover Girl makeup (and perhaps some other brands; I can't remember) is buy one, get one half off. But for some reason, our Walgreens is doing buy one, get one FREE! Talk about a good deal; makeup can get pricey!

Also, they have some adorable wrapping paper (some as much as 50 square feet) and it's buy one, get two free. That's three rolls of wrapping paper for $1.99! Even though I already have plenty of wrapping paper, I still am going to stock up because, as everyone knows, Christmas is more than a one-time thing :)

Check out other frugal ideas here. This blog is a great resource for frugality and money-saving tips. I may not agree with much else of what is posted (although I do respect her right to say it), but I certainly enjoy tips on living frugally!

0 comments: