CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Random Acts of Kindness

Lest we get too cynical about people in the world today (and believe me, I do it all the time), there are certain people who commit random acts of kindness to remind you that the world is not all bad.

Today, it was snowing and icing like crazy here in Madison. I didn't have my scraper with me (for some reason, it was in my other car), and when I left the office, my car was covered in not just snow, but ice. I was sitting there, with my defroster on high, hoping to just melt the snow and ice so I could use my windshield wiper, and the guy in the car next to me (who was also scraping off his car) knocked on my window and asked me if he could scrape off my car.

I thanked him profusely, saying yes, so he did. It was just a little thing, but it made my day! So many people could have just driven off, but he didn't. I love random acts of kindness!

0 comments: